Loading Bay Equipment
Manufacturer of Loading Bay Equipment - Dock Levelers With Dock Shelter, Hydraulic Dock Leveler - Automatic Dock Leveler offered by Avians
Hydraulic Dock Leveler - Automatic Dock Leveler
|Lifting Capacity||Up to 45 Tons|
|Equipment Type||Dock Leveler|
|Net Weight of Dock Leveler||825 Kg|
|Shut Height||580 mm|
|Operation control||Through Control Panel|
|Lip Size||2030 mm|
|Structure Type||Completely Framed Structure|
|Platform Size||2030 mm|
|Platform Operation||Automatic through Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Lip Operation Method||Automatic through Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Working Length||3130 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Safe conveyance designed CE Certified Dock leveller conforming to EN1398.
- These Dock Levelers are made of heavy-duty corrosion-resistant steel.
- The electronic hydraulic system moves the platform to the highest position and then automatically extends the hinged lip, so that the vehicle can be safely loaded and unloaded.
- Anti-skid chequered platform to avoid any accidents.
- Two separate hydraulic cylinders are provided for one dock movement & one for lip movement ensures safe sturdy operation.
- Dock Levelers are integrated with safety valve to prevent any accidents in case of breakdown of hydraulic hose, leakages.
Dock Levelers With Dock Shelter
|Use||House, Kiosk, Shop|
|Curtain Thickness||3 mm|
|Top Curtain||1000 mm|
|Lateral Curtain||600 mm|
|Curtain Weight||3400 g/m2|
- Dock Shelters are the best solution for energy-saving.
- Dock Seal, Inflatable dock shelter & Dock house can be designed as per site requirements.
- A complete range of shelters such as dock seal, retractable & Inflatable are available to suit different types of vehicles
- The dock shelter provides improved working conditions and reduces the draught into the building
- The robust Frame structure for dock shelter is fabricated from mild steel.
- Front Frame of Aluminum & rare of Galvanized is linked by pantographs making it possible for the structure to retract in case of incorrect alignment of the vehicle.
- For extreme use, loading systems recommend reinforced side cushions by means of overlapping armoured plates
- Side sealing arrangement at bottom at both side of vehicle to prevent entry of dust, foreign particle can be provided