Automatic Sliding Gate
|Usage/Application||Industrial, Commercial, Factories, Residential.|
|Color||Black, Brown, Grey.|
|Surface Finish||Red Oxide Primer|
|Max. Number of Leaves||2|
Sliding gates are widely used and Economical option among all the types of gates.
Works on Precise machine cut toothed pinion along with galvanized rack arrangement. Our sliding Gates are available in single side or double side sliding suggested to suit actual site condition Bottom rail made up of polished bright bar which is supported by heavy duty Ibeam. Top Nylon guide rollers with bearings are used for smooth operation & to guide moving Leaf. At each end-track stopper is placed to absorb any impact and to hold the gate in the open or closed position Vertical safety edge can be installed to protect against any damage or injuries in case of accidents Also These Motorised sliding gates are available with inbuilt hinged/Sliding type side gate for pedestrian use Electromechanical European make geared motors range 400 to 6000 kg for heavy gate application These Sliding Gates can be manually operated in case of power failure These Sliding Gates can be interlocked with entrance boom barrier as additional safety Various industrial gate designs available to suit clients choice Sand blasting, hot deep galvanizing process, painting can be provided.
Telescopic Sliding Gates
|Width Min. /Max.||2000 mm - 10000 mm|
|Height Min. /Max.||2500 mm - 10000 mm|
|Wind Resistance||Up to 120 km/Hr|
Elegant & graceful housing design available for single & dual perimeter turnstiles respectively.
Housing available in stainless steel 304, 316 or galvanised powder coated
120-degree rod shaped pipes including centralised support for rotation
Bi directional passage control
Variance in Automatic, Semi automatic & Manual turnstiles available
Top housed with programme control card for regulating its working along with Anti backup device
Anti backup device prevents reverse rotation once the head has moved 30 degrees from rest position
Power failure options – Unit remains locked or un locked during power fail mode
Automatic Swing Gate
|Usage/Application||Industrial, Commercial, Factories, Residential|
|Door Panel Thickness||40 mm or 50 mm|
|Width Min. /Max.||1000 mm - 1200 mm|
|Height Min. /Max||2100 mm - 2500 mm|
|Wind Resistance||Up to 90 km/Hr|
We manufacture a precision range of automatic swing gates in different compact designs, tolerances which are extremely easy to install. These are provided with a self-locking electromechanical operator and specifically designed to suit all architectural designs Ideally our all automatic swing gates are set up on a structural metal frame; good quality pivots (hinges) or wheels.
- Our Automatic swing gates are designed to work even under the most difficult conditions.
- Our gates are provided with top and bottom pivot mechanism which is simple and reliable to operate
- Dust proof operating mechanism increases the life of our gates
- Easy to install operator.
- Our Gates Leafs show no troubles related to sagging/bending
- Powerful, intelligent and quick working
- The driving arm, with its anti shearing shape, allows the leaves to move in total safety.
- New mechanical solutions guarantee long life and high quality of its product
- Hand release with personalised key
- Available with hinged side gates for pedestrian use.
- Locking arrangement with all drop and tower bolts
- Vertical safety edge can be incorporated to provide protection in case of any accidents.
Cantilever Sliding Gates
|Width Min./Max.||1000/12000 mm|
- Perfect gate solution where one does not require any grouting on the floor
- Cantilever gate has Imported Italy make cantilever track and pair of bottom trolley rollers
- No risk of wear or curvature of the bottom track due to the passage of Lorries or heavy vehicles.
- These types of Cantilever sliding gates can be easily installed on a non-stabilized or perfectly horizontal ground.
- Our Automatic Cantilever Sliding Gates are virtually maintenance free as there is no accumulation of dust & water on the track.
|Product||Automatic Cantilever Sliding Gate|
|Width Min./Max.||Single Leaf: 1000/15000mm Double Leaf: 2000/30000mm|
|Height Min./Max.||1000/2500mm Larger Dimension on request|
|Mounting Surface||Bottom Rail: RCC|
|Standard Mild Steel Tubular pattern|
Heavy Duty tubular box section
(or Customised design available on request)
|Internal members||Heavy Duty tubular box section|
(or Customised design available on request)
|Bottom Rollers||European make high-performance dual pattern hangers equipped with ball bearings|
|Cantilever Track||Imported make Cantilever Track (European make)|
|Guide Rollers||Nylon Rollers with bearings.Mounted on column for support & smooth movement of sliding gate|
|Full height Column||Heavy Duty Box Section Support column.|
|Available gate material||Mild Steel|
Hot dip Galvanized Steel
|Sheets||M.S/GI/Perforated /Aluminium sheets|
Polycarbonate / Acrylic / PVC Sheet/Glass/Wood/ Fundermax panels
|Options Available||Spikes as per customised requirement|
Wicket gate/Side Gates in the similar pattern as the main gate
Inbuilt wicket gate in the similar pattern as the main gate
Any type of Customized Design can be made on request.
|Surface Finish||Surface preparation: Sand Blasting|
Standard: Primer Finish
Optional: Enamel Painting/Duco/PU painting/ Powder coating/ Hot deep Galvanising